Refreshing Elderberry Soda
Makes a pitcher.
- 1/2 c. River Hills Harvest Pure Elderberry Juice
- 2 Tbls. Honey (use more or less to adjust sweetness)
- 8 c. Sparkling Water
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Frozen Strawberries and/or Blueberries
- Mix River Hills Harvest Pure Elderberry Juice and honey until well mixed to make a syrup.
- Pour the elderberry syrup, sparkling water and lime juice into a pitcher, mix well then chill
- When ready to serve add frozen strawberries and blueberries to glasses then pour in the chilled elderberry soda.