Go back in time with cold food and drinks today when you take a Coleman® 54 Quart Steel Belted® Cooler along with you. It looks just like the one you remember with its classic design first developed in 1954. Large enough to hold 85 cans and tall enough to hold 2-liter bottles upright, you'll have plenty of space for refreshments for a whole group of people. Whether you're headed on an overnight camping trip, to a tailgate party, or out to a BBQ, the comfort-grip steel handles and stainless steel lid latch make getting to your destination easy, comfortable and secure.
• Iconic design with a painted steel body
• Keeps the Ice!™ – 4-day ice retention at temperatures up to 90 °F
• Holds 85 cans
• Added height to hold 2-liter bottles upright to help prevent spills
• Leak-resistant channel drain for easy draining without tilting the cooler
• Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 250 lbs. for a place to sit and rest
• Comfort-grip steel handles for easy, controlled lifting and carrying
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel lid latch keeps your cooler closed over the bumps
• Rust-resistant, stainless steel hardware
• Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
• 6-year limited warranty
• Made in the USA
What makes the Extinguisher Deer Call the #1 rated deer communicationsystem on the market? The...
Now available in Colors! Super soft, extra long AMS String Things® can be used on...
The Cajun Bowfishing Fiberglass and Carbon Infused Arrow with Piranha XT Point features an improved...