The special round shape and resulting multi-directional feature sets the Dipsy Diver® apart from all other divers and planers. A shift left or right, as indicated on the base plate, will cause the diver to track to port or starboard, allowing for large spreads of lures to be fished from a single boat. You'll cover more water when the Dipsy Divers are deployed. The adjustable trip mechanism can be set specifically for various lure sizes and the size of target fish. The Directional Diver and Tech Report #15: Trolling Spoons for Freshwater Salmon, Striped Bass, Trout.
- Directional design locks into multiple positions
- Larger sizes have heavy-duty welded ring construction
- Add optional "O" Rings to dive even deeper (dives to depth is with "O" Ring)
- Come with one "O" Ring (Yellow) and Adjustable Positive Trip Mechanism
- UV Bright finish reflects more light energy, strengthening the Dipsy Diver®'s visibility